Sunday, January 3, 2010

applesaucemoss

For as long as I can remember, I have always enjoyed drawing. I also enjoying seeing what other people create with their artistic talents and AppleSauceMoss' art wotk caught my eye right way!


Bunny Girl is one of my favorite pieces available in the ApplesauceMoss Etsy shop. Pencil sketches have always intrigued me in their seeming simplicity and Bunny Girl does not disappoint.

AppleSauceMoss has done a wonderful job in bringing Bunny Girl to life. The glimpse of an innocent girl clinging to her stuffed rabbit drives the viewer to want to know more about the current circumstances... or at least I do!

Bunny Girl is an 8.5 x 11 inch signed print of an original drawing originally drawn in pencil on holbein paper.
The printout you will receive is on glossy paper and will not have the watermark shown in the image to the left.

For additional information and images of Bunny Girl, click here

Here's a link to view additional artwork at the applesaucemoss' Etsy shop. I hope you can take some time to visit and possibly even spend a little money! I also hope you enjoy applesaucemoss' work as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment